Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm In Love With Two Poor Girls

Few things are better than visits at school from Mommy!  I love that she does lunch duty and gives me extra snuggles! She sorta freaked though when I moved my lunch box to sit next to two boys.


When I got off the school bus I went to Phoebe's house and learned how to take care of her while her Mommy and Daddy are out of town.

And I asked Mommy if we could get a cat.

School doesn't take enough pictures of Christina.  Here is the lone picture of her painting her pumpkin.  Yeah, it's a lousy picture but we're glad to capture those special moments too.
 Turns out getting up at 3am every day is catching up with Mommy.  She was super exhausted tonight and Daddy was still out of town. So, for the first time in history we had pizza and no vegetables.  And then we watched Two Poor Girls (Mommy calls it Two Broke Girls, but whatever).  Every time I saw a commercial, I would gently put my hand on Mommy's tired arm and tell her to let's keep watching because those girls are funny.

When the tv played music, Christina said, "Mommy, let's dance!"

No comments: