Friday, October 04, 2013

Tale Of Two Coasts

I made Mommy a video this morning so she would have it when she woke up in California.




And when I got home from school, Daddy greeted me at the bus stop with hugs and kisses. We went inside and I turned into a fairy princess.


And Daddy admitted defeat and let us both sleep in his bed just to get us to go to sleep so he could go to sleep.  Seems fair to us, right?
Over on the west coast I bet Mommy was sitting in her hotel room, super sad and super missing us. 
Turns out I was half right. She super missed us but she didn't sit around. She was super excited to see her friends and go exploring!
Mystery House with Darrell and Frida.  She had a blast!
And found a door to nowhere. Literally. She said this picture is taken from the outside of the house looking up.
Mommy has fun when we aren't around?  Huh?
And then she went to the Mystery Spot. Check this out.  I'm still freaked. A ball rolling uphill?



Titanic!

Big strong muscles!

Why does Mommy get all the fun? I want to go to San Francisco!


I think she's going to fall..
Wow, I if I want to grow taller, then I'm headed to the mystery spot.



Then she went to see the light show at the big bridge.
I like this.  Art may be my thing!



And then Mommy and Darrell went for hot chocolate. I think they like hot chocolate!

No comments: