Friday, October 25, 2013

Campfire Central!

I love my art project from school.  Don't you?


And then Mommy joined me for centers.  Can you tell I'm super duper happy?

I am so lucky to see Mommy so much at school. Other kids ask her if she works at school and Mommy tells them no, but she really likes to see everyone a lot.  I agree!
After school, we all went to the Girl Scouts Campfire.  We want to be Daisies and Mommy is going to be our Troop Leader.  This is my smile.  Yes, the smile needs work but not my excitement for Girl Scouts.  I can't wait!

We had so much fun that we didn't want the fun to stop so we went to Teddy's with Kaelin, Ani, Sarah and Susanne. And Chrissy and Daddy met us there too.



Mommy and Chrissy were really, really excited!


I think it had something to do with the cupcakes Daddy brought with him!



As soon as we got to the pumpkin decorating event at school, I went right over to the face painter and was first in line.

I knew exactly what to do because I did it last year.
Christina was much better this year.


So much better that Mommy and Daddy let her paint by herself.

She was in heaven.


But was so tired from all her hard work that smiling at the camera wasn't going to happen.
Look, I'm a pumpkin!
My friend.


Daddy and his pumpkin.

Sarah, me and Susanne make for some great friends!


Mommy and her pumpkin!

No comments: