Thursday, October 24, 2013

Perfect Pizza Maker!

So, I heard afterwards this happened, but wanted to share it with you too.  While Mommy and Samantha waited for the bus stop this morning, Samantha talked about her friends and how much she likes a certain boy as a friend and then she asked if he can come over for a play date and sleep over.

Mommy shook her head and said, "that's not appropriate at any age!"
Yikes!

Mommy had a quick doctor's appointment this morning and surprised me with a visit to my classroom.  Hot dog!




I think she should surprise me everyday.  She make the best play doh pizza in town.  Just ask all my friends!

She read us Hippos Go Berserk and then we did too.  We preschoolers take our reading very seriously!

Then Mommy scooted off to Samantha's school for lunch duty.

A mother's work is never finished!

No comments: