Saturday, October 26, 2013

Picture Perfect Day

Samantha doesn't pass up an opportunity to wear a dress. Ever.
I don't pass up an opportunity to wear bracelets.  Ever.
I might have gotten up way before 5am, so I conked out in the car on the way to Henry's for the art adventure at Grounds for Sculpture.
But when we got there, I woke up.  We hunkered down for the store.
Well, Samantha did.  I stood in style.
And then Samantha made a forest.  A blue forest.
And I plotted out my next move.
Samantha means business!
I prefer to channel my inner mess.
Go Samantha!


Inner mess channeled!

Go Samantha!
Then we had lunch.  There is a special where it's free to hear the story, do the art project, we go on a walk and then we can have a lunch that only costs $1.  I'm not sure what that means, but Mommy is really happy about that part!

Then, we went to Justice to use a coupon and Samantha was in heaven.
Total heaven.
Then we grabbed Daddy and went to the pumpkin patch and I insisted we go on the hay ride.

Samantha and Mommy agreed.

Family time!
Mommy found the same spot that she took a picture of Samantha and Daddy a few years back, when Samantha was still a baby and captured another special moment.
And then we made a special moment of our own.
Smile!
And then we carved the pumpkin.  Well, Samantha and Daddy did while Mommy and I snuggled with some good books. She read and I ripped pages.

Good work!

Behold the perfect pumpkin!

No comments: