Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Party

It's Teddy's 40th anniversary so we celebrated with them and grilled cheese sandwiches while Daddy was on a business trip.
But then we had to go back home for green beans.  Mommy said we were having too much junk food today so we needed something healthy. I shot to the moon with my choice of reading material during lunch.  Might as well get smart and healthy!

And then after naps we were off to a Halloween party with Aley and James.  I love my pumpkin headband. 

And then I tried pushing her around in the car. I'm a bit short.

But I gave it my best Burt effort.

Much better!


Samantha made a happy pumpkin.

Love my big sister!
And she decided to make the pumpkin pretty in purple.

Aley and I went on a wagon adventure.



And then Samantha tried to break open the pinata.



Here's my attempt.


It finally took an adult to break open the pinata. But we kids didn't need any help with the pizza part of the party!

I'm a butterfly!


See my beautiful wings!
Butterfly on a bike!

After the party ended we stayed and watched movies and ate snacks and more snacks.  Yay!

On the way home, in the quiet night, Samantha suddenly said, "Skunk!"
Mommy asked where that came from and Samantha told her that she was thinking about Uncle Skunk.  Then Samantha said, "I think I'll call Daddy skunk too."
I looked at the Americana diner sign and said, "That sign there says that you can call your Daddy skunk"

When we got home, Mommy was munching on something.
I asked her, "Can I please have the brown stuff?"
Mommy said, "It's called chocolate and no."
Yikes, grumpy Mommy!

No comments: