Sunday, October 27, 2013

Princess Castle

I am so super dee duper excited that we are going to see Emily and Robert at a party today.  Can you tell?
I'm also a big fan of big boxes.  Endless fun in our house!


Before the party, we needed to get something at Target and I convinced Mommy that we needed to go in our special uniforms.

Armed and dangerous in the card section.

Then I shared with Christina and we both got lots of looks from boring grown ups who forgot how awesome it is to be a kid. They wish they could run up and down the aisles, shouting "zoom, zoom!"
And then we were off to Emily and Robert's house.  Hooray!

Princess time all the way.
I might have discovered a love for football.

I made a dinosaur, inspired by reading four dinosaur books with Mommy.


And then I made a castle on a mountain with a kitty cat, hot air balloon and a princess.

Oh, and Phoebe's Mommy asked if I can watch Phoebe.  My first paying job.  How responsible!

Christina has been toting around The Berenstain Bears' New Baby book all week. If she thinks Mommy is  up for power of positive thinking- not going to happen.

Mommy is super dee duper tired.  Daddy went out of town this weekend.  Third weekend in six weeks.  Yikes!

No comments: