Friday, October 11, 2013

Mummnificient!

So, I've been waking up earlier and earlier and Mommy has laid down the law. It's her time until 6am.  So she walks and I can read, draw or do homework.  No tv because she doesn't want me to wake up early just to watch tv.

So, today I chose underwear. But I rebelled and did it in my undies.  No one is in charge of me. Ha!



And then Mommy made me make a birthday card.  I've escaped this awesome responsibility for years but she finally laid down the law. What is with Mommy's law? When I protested, she told me that the birthday card is my ticket to the birthday party.  I did the best I could but growled when she asked me to pose with my very first birthday card.

Samantha was way happier when she woke up. I think it was the pumpkin headband.
She sure knows how to be Marvelous!

And when she came home, Samantha gave Mommy the fright of her life!

Me? I snuggled with Mommy and we both loved this precious time!

And we wrapped up the night with Samantha reading us Biscuit. She is really good at reading Biscuit!

No comments: