Saturday, October 12, 2013

Roar!

So, after several sessions with the birthday card, I finally have my ticket to the birthday party.  My smile is better on the other picture, but this one shows all the hard work.
Imagine that card above with this smile and you have perfection!
So, the rain said it would come so the petting zoo was out and the Rainforest Cafe was in.  The only stinky part about the weather is we had to bail on apple picking with our other dear friend Jack because we couldn't master time travel. 

So, Samantha the elephant enjoyed the Rain Forest Cafe. I enjoyed all my friends but cried every time the restaurant went alive with animal sounds.

So I hid behind my cow mask.  Cows aren't scared of elephants, right?

We had a blast at the party and then napped our afternoon away.  Then it was onto veggies!
And my favorite, pizza!  Did you know I can spell pizza all by myself? 

We miss you Daddy.  Why do you have to be gone on weekends? Boo!

No comments: