Monday, October 14, 2013

Homework!

Mommy doesn't visit me at school very much but I hear all about her visits to Samantha's school. She tells me that when she has a rough morning at work, then she sneaks over to surprise Samantha and is always greeted with a smile like this one!   I told her I'd smile too if she surprised me!

So, when she picked me up today from school I made sure to be super dee duper cute and I think it worked.

After dinner I asked for homework.  I think now that I'm almost three I better catch up to Samantha!

Homework is hard work but I'm getting good at it.

See!

While I was doing homework, I heard Mommy and Samantha having a very serious conversation.

Mommy, the boys tease the girls.
Samantha, can I tell you something?
Yes.
One day those boy are going to ask you to go to the movies with them.
Are you sure?
Oh, yes.

No comments: