Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!

I wrote myself a note, so I wouldn't forget.



And then I rushed off to school to get ready for the parade.


I wasn't nervous or anything.


And then I had my class party and then Mommy and Daddy picked me up to take me to Christina's school for her parade.And I jumped right in on the fun.


Christina wasn't scared at all.  It's a Halloween miracle!
Daddy turned into a cat!


And we posed with Mommy for a picture by the fountain.

We weren't as nice to Daddy in the picture taking department.

 Christina perked up when she was in charge of the camera.
And she found her bestie.  Aley!
Hey, it's a mini reunion!

And then we rushed home so I could feed Phoebe.
And I found treats for myself!

And then I rushed to Main Street for some major trick or treating!

Armed with Daddy in tow, Christina wasn't scared at all.  Nothing like last year!



See what I mean?

Emily, Ronin and I are a terrific threesome!


And then we found Gracie.  Fantastic Foursome!


And time for our annual picture posing in front of Teddy's.  One year we are all going to look at the camera and smile all at the same time!



For now we just present an awesome challenge to the great photographer.


And then we had dinner at Teddy's.
Chrisitna fed Robert french fries and they both loved it!
And then we went home and Christina counted her loot.

Me too!

I sure cleaned up!



No comments: