Sunday, November 02, 2008

Farm Fun

What a fun family day! We spent the whole day together!


Daddy gave me a big breakfast bottle and I offered up a darned good burp in turn. Man, it's amazing what loud noises can come out of a tiny tyke like myself. Yeah for me!




I took Daddy to the orchard on Saturday so I could show him all the cool things I saw there last week. Since it was the day after Halloween, there were only a few people there but all the pumpkins were still on display. It was a bit chilly, so I wasn't too smiley but I didn't cry or anything. As Mommy and Daddy have come to learn, I am not a fan of weather. Too hot, too cold, too sunny, windy- not so much.


Daddy, I'll take this one to go. I'll direct and you carve. Thank you very much!




I am so happy I turned the drool-works on! When I am really happy I smile so hard my face scrunches up. In pictures it looks like I'm ready to cry, but trust me that it's nothing but pure joy!


Deep in learning mode- gotta read up on Johnny Appleseed!

Here I am showing complete disregard of the farm rules. I'm so close to sitting up on my own, but Daddy wanted to help me out. Ignore the helping hand and focus on my cuteness!



Can't find me? Here I am- I'm a horse!




Now time for the real thing. We can pet the horse? Don't mind if I do!


Here I am driving farm equipment. If you look closely, you can see I am grasping the wheel. Shhh, let's keep it a secret that I don't yet have a license.



Chillin' on the swing- just Daddy and me.




Taking a walk with Daddy... and a goat? Daddy look!




Please Mommy, let's stay just a bit longer! Babies don't really need naps- or do they?

PS- For those who think Mommy and Daddy don't dress me warmly enough, let me tell you it's all me. I detest layers and feeling confined. I don't like jackets outside- much like Mommy. No blankies when I'm sleeping either. And, when Mommy sneaks an extra shirt or socks under my sleepers or onesies, she endures the wrath of unpleasant Samantha. I'm in charge, so if you have a beef with my clothing you'll have to take it up with me and leave Mommy out of it!

No comments: