Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Four Months

Yesterday it was off to the doctors for my four month birthday and checkup. I find it's easiest to combine the events and party like a rock star.
Here are the stats
Weight- 14 pounds, 1 ounce.
Height- 24.5 inches
Both are smack dab in the middle of the growth charts. So, basically I'm completely average. Maybe physically I am, but in personality I beg to differ!

My head circumference is 16 inches and I have no idea where that is on the growth charts and am way too lazy to look it up.

I had DTap and cried the minute Mommy put me on the table. Of course I know what's coming! But, here's where the Four Seasons song comes in. After the shot Mommy picked me right up and I immediately stopped crying. Guess I am a Big Girl! I'll keep you posted on my reaction because we think this is the scary shot that makes me sleep and decided to isolate it to see what is really going on.
Dr. H gave me clearance to start solids at 5 months. I'm already looking forward to rice cereal textured walls, aren't you?

Mommy forgot all about pictures until the end of the day when we were both tired, so there are some really lame shots ahead.
Bowing down with respect to Ollie the Octopus. He really has been a great friend these last four months. Here's to another great four months.



Got a tape measure? I think I'm taller than Ollie....


Practicing my flexibility while watching the Food Network. Toes are way tastier than I thought they'd be, but I didn't see them in any recipes.


Bed time!






No comments: