Monday, November 03, 2008

What a Ride

Things were a bit off at home last night and today with Daddy on a business trip. I think pictures sum up the days better than any stories, so let's have at it...



First, here was a great shot of last night's adventures. How do you think I'm doing in my quest to cover the world with my drool. Look closely and you'll see what I mean.






Here I am trying to remain upright and having no other choice but to admit defeat against the slippery leather sofa.



Monday was a whole new day. I decided that thumb sucking is a thing of my past and I am now into sucking my middle and ring finger. At the same time. Even while taking a bottle and being burped. Mommy and I have had several conversations about the right time and way to suck on my thumb/fingers, but I'm not ready to concede.





Mommy was a bit lax in her parenting duties while I was practicing sitting up on my own. Look closely right below my right eye- to the right is my very first bruise. Courtesy of a face-plant into a plastic phone.


Mommy distracted me with a bottle and then let me sit up on the couch. Way better. I told Mommy funny stories and cracked myself up! Since you're looking anyways, check out my buddha belly...


Then after a long nap I braved sitting up once more. Not so bad!




I'm even having fun!


PS- the two shirts is because Mommy gets tired of me wearing a damp shirt all day. She takes off the outer layer and presto! new shirt for me to drool on.

No comments: