Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shots and Snow Flakes

On Wednesday we went to group and there was a music class demo. A really nice lady brought a guitar and lots of fun musical toys for us to play with. And she could sing in tune. Hot damn! We has so much fun and Mommy was super successful in making me forget that today was shot day. And, we won the raffle for a music cd to continue the fun at home!


After class we skipped bagel lunch and went to see the nurse for the polio shot and the oral rotavirus immunizations. Boy, did that oral medicine taste awful! I cried and cried and cried. Then I got the shot. It wasn't so bad! After the shot Mommy rescued me from the table of torture and I immediately stopped crying, same as last time. I'm a Burt!
I was a bit fussy that afternoon, but not too bad. I think spreading the immunizations out is really working.


Thursday was as uneventful as they come. We didn't even leave the house! Although we did play the music cd we won at group on Wednesday until I just couldn't take Mommy singing any longer and had a total meltdown. You would too if you heard her sing!


We then chilled and things got much better. Here I am lounging in the easy chair they market under the name "Boppy".






Standing Samantha, here I am! (Yep, that's CNN in the background. In the car it's NPR all the way.)


Friday was a bit unusual. Mommy got her bloodwork for an upcoming physical and then took her car in for maintenance, so Daddy took the morning off to stay with me. Woot!


Here we are playing. Daddy is making the firefly buzzzzzzz.



Mommy totally screwed up and ended up taking a loaner car home for two hours while they "gave" her a new tire and did more maintenance than she thought she needed. Two parents in the house? Bath time!

I most certainly do NOT like cold water. Make it stop!



Ooooohhh, warm water. Much better.



Yippee, my 'first' snow (with a camera that is) and both parents home to celebrate with me! You have to look really closely to see the small, infrequent flakes that Mommy thinks is worth mentioning.


Here is the obligatory shot with Mommy. Like my new winter gingerbread person hat?
Yep, I'm a little annoyed she brought me outside for this nonsense.



Daddy, let's catch one of the two flakes that fell today and keep it in a jar. Hurry Daddy!



No comments: