Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Please Help

Nicknames have taken on interesting form lately.


Daddy has been calling me things like
  • Flying Baby
  • Super Baby
  • Samantha
  • Sam
  • Cutie-Patootie

Mommy has been calling me things like

  • Chunky Monkey
  • Cutie-Patootie
  • Darling
  • Sweetie
  • Sweets
  • Dumpling
  • Dumps

Yep, you read that last one right. Dumps. Why? Because she's too lazy to call me 'dumpling'. Imagine the looks we get when we're out in public. I'm not kidding. And, it's gotten rather serious as this is quickly becoming her most used nickname.

If you have any suggestions for better nicknames, please post a comment. Also, out of curiosity, do you think I look more like a Sam or Samantha?


Here's a picture taken just before we took Grandpa Burt to the airport to help you remember what I look like. Check out the super cool gingerbread person hat he gave me so my ears can stay toasty warm this winter.

1 comment:

deevahgrl said...

You're definitely a Sam, since Samantha makes me think of Bewitched.

Except I'm going to call you Dumps.

For the rest. of. your. life.

Hahahahaha!

Don't worry; how many words rhyme with "Abby"? You'll get your revenge.