Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More Milestone Adventures

So, I'm getting much better sitting up by myself these days. To prevent more bruises and reduce the amount of hate mail in Mommy's in-box, she has put the Boppy behind me when we practice at home.


Daddy calls this one 'leaning tower of Sam'.
Yep, Mommy is color blind and put green socks on me despite the purple pajamas.... Can't wait until I can pick out my own clothes!


Mommy likes to let me look out at other babies in group. Again, notice the sock color choice does not match my tomato outfit, my overshirt or my yellow bib. A true embarassment to all fashionistas!


Eh, I'll just chill for awhile.



I'm a smilin' fool these days and Mommy and Daddy can't get enough of me!



Oh, and I'm now officially rolling over when I want to. Mommy is a bit frustrated because she can no longer leave me on my activity center and pop into the kitchen to take care of the endless bottles. I can flip over like a pro and somehow get all tangled up in the toys and such. I'm sure I'll look back on these days fondly and think, 'gosh, what a great time in my life when rolling atop toys was my biggest concern.' Live up the good life, I say!

No comments: