Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Adventures

On Wednesday we went to group and joined in the halloween fun. We had treats and played games. The best treat of all is that Baby Henry came to group with us. It was great fun to have my best friend to play with! He dressed up as a bumble bee and I wore my super cute, super comfy onesie. Pictures to follow in the next few days.

Thursday was a day of rest and prep for Friday. Between my long naps I managed to relocate myself and swing to the kitchen and direct Mommy on the baking of brownies and kitty litter cake. We planned to bring them to Daddy's work on Friday and worked really hard to make tasty treats.

On Friday Mommy popped me in the bath, fed me and tricked me into taking my morning snooze in the car ride to Daddy's work.

At Daddy's work we walked around for two hours spreading sunshine on this ghoulish day. I was a perfect angel. We won't tell them that Daddy promised me a super big bottle if I promised to be on my best behavior. Bribery works!
Here we are hiding in Brenda's office so I could have my morning snack. It's hard work being so good and social- I need to recharge my batteries.


Then we rushed across town so Mommy could get stuck in the arm with a really big needle. She wasn't too excited to get the Flu vaccine, but the doctor said she had to so I wouldn't get sick. Daddy got his at work last week, so no bug is welcome in our home this flu season.

Quick trip home for more bottles and then it was off to group. What a busy morning already!

At group we played with Baby Emma, who dressed up as a pumkin. I have other pictures of me smiling, but then you can't see the Mummy on my outfit. As you can see we're both wondering why Mommy is flashing bright lights in our eyes.

Then we hightailed it up to Cranbury to see Danny in the elementary school's annual halloween parade. We staked out space on a business' porch and waved to all the kiddos that walked up and down town in their creative, fun costumes. Many teachers and kids were a bit surprised to see me waving to them and several paused a bit to say hi to me.

We patiently waited for Danny to walk by. My eagle eyes spotted him right away and I waved and drooled just for him. He was a bit surprised to see us, but he recovered quickly with a 'Hi Baby Samantha!' before continuing on the route. Mommy was a bit sad that she is no longer worthy of hellos, but Danny's Mommy explained to her that she's not a real person anymore- just Samantha's Mommy these days!

Daddy came home and we played before handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. Mommy wanted a shot of the back of my festive outfit.


Night-night Daddy. Kisses!




No comments: