Sunday, November 09, 2008

Safari Adventures

Mommy and Daddy took me on a special safari today. It was super cool to match up those silly-sign-language-hand-gestures to real live animals. It was a long trip, but worth every minute. Truth be told, we spent more time in the car than on the actual safari but those are the breaks sometimes.


The trip started something like this-
Diaper Bag. Check.
Stupid Mommy Required Sun Hat. Check.
Two Bottles. Check.
Camera. Check.
Mallory the Monkey. Check.
And off for some fun!


Explain again why some really cool looking creatures are behind glass and other super loud, annoying creatures are in front of the glass....





Refer to Sun Hat reference above.




In honor of the book 'The Belly Button Book' that we have been reading since I discovered I really do like books and my latest installment of hippo books 'But Not the Hippopotamus'. I see noses and no they don't belong to manatee. Sadly, I didn't see any Bee Bos....




Interested in going on your very own safari? I'm not exactly sure where we went today, being in the backseat definitely has its drawbacks sometimes. On the way back to the car I did pass a sign that said Philly Z-O-O. Does that help?

After we got home Mommy realized that she didn't have any pictures taken with me today. We probably should have left it that way. What do you think?





Tomorrow is my four-month birthday and we're celebrating with a visit to see Dr. H. Any guesses on my weight and height?

No comments: