Thursday, November 13, 2008

Way Over Yonder

Yesterday we took a field trip across the Garden State to visit with Meave and her sons, Connor and Little John. I haven't had a playdate with older boys before and it's nothing like the playdates I've had before. Way more active and entertaining!


Apparently I'm not the only one who likes to take off their socks. Here I am cheering on Little John, who turns one next month. We need to pick a new nickname for him as he won't be little for much longer.




We brought a special treat for Connor from the fabulous bakery Sugar + Sunshine. Think he likes it?


Here Little John is helping me to roll over. Thanks!



I tried to take a nap on the floor, but turned into a toy for little boys. Mommy thought I'd get more rest up on the couch with her. Here I am snug as a bug in a rug...







We had so much fun! I can't wait until I'm a bit older and visit them again. Next time there will be three of us raising a ruckus instead of me just taking notes.

No comments: