Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rainy, Lazy Thursday

I kept telling Mommy that we should go out and play, but she was a little nervous that I was feeling under the weather. Instead, she kept me inside on my play mat. We played and I did lots of tummy time and sitting time with a little standing Samantha time thrown in. Then, when we were both a little sick of each other she finally turned on the television and we watched some great shows. These days it's Growing Pains, The 'Real Housewives' of Atlanta and the news.


It was rainy and yucky outside and Mommy was being too overprotective so we didn't venture out to a play group- and it turns out I'm fine, so all that worry for nothing. Hope everyone else had fun!


Here is what should have been a great shot of me.




At least one of us is happy about tummy time.






Watching Jon and Kate Plus 8. Wish I had some hot chocolate and popcorn to go with this tv special.



PS- I have a very special visitor coming this weekend. It was a last minute surprise and I couldn't be happier. I'll share more details after I get to meet this special person for the first time.

3 comments:

deevahgrl said...

It's not me...who could it be?

Anonymous said...

Aunt Abby can come anytime she wans. I love to watch 90210!

Anonymous said...

I do want Aunt Abby to come visit! Finally, someone in the house who can carry a tune. At least Mommy has great diction....

SMB