Monday, December 07, 2009

All I Want To Eat These Days

I made it back to school today with a doctor's note clearing me for a day of fun in the sun. I firmly attached myself to Miss Kim's leg and spent the day happy as a clam.

Life is great except Mommy keeps trying to shove food and beverage down my throat and I am karate chopping all such efforts. I have lost enough weight to fall squarely back into size 12 month clothing.

Now, if only Mommy and Daddy were germ-free we'd be one happy household.

At dinner time, we seem to have a disconnect of sorts. I sure can't get enough of eggs these days. I patiently wait and wait as Mommy offers me lots of choices and frowns when I shake my head and say, 'no'.

Finally she breaks out the eggs and gets rewarded with my look that very clearly says, 'what took you so long?'.
Yummy!

This is me trying to cause a ruckus and, if you look closely, you can see where the nurses blew my veins during my ER/hospital stay adventures.

Here's a bonus video of me playing peek-a-boo with Mommy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little Burt -- I'm so very sorry to hear of your travails. I hope you are back at school soon. You definitely deserve all the eggs you want! Stay strong and keep giving your parents a hard time! E