Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sort Of

Mommy and I made our regular trip to the library this week. Why am I mentioning such a mundane type of outing? Because I sure know how to call attention to myself where ever I go!

Mommy headed down the aisle to the magazines, which require about the same length of time as her attention span. She ditched me of course, randomly looking up to find the tips of my out of control curls above the lower shelves. I went right the puzzles, dumped them upside down and giggled in glee as the pieces cascaded into a big ol' pile. I brought the puzzle board to Mommy and walked back and forth the length of the library bringing one puzzle piece at a time to the puzzle board at Mommy's feet. Mommy looked up at the librarian and said, "sorry". The librarian looked at me and the mess and said, "It's okay, that's what they're there for. Sort of...."

No comments: