Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chillin'

I'm totally digging that Daddy is home this week and spending the wee hours of the evening hanging out with me. Mommy is starting to see lots of similarities between the two of us. See this picture here? This is exactly how Daddy looks on the couch (minus the bib, silly) when he's eating a bag of Doritos. Two peas in a pod- happy as a clam!

What? I can't hear you... Of course I need to finish the entire bag of Cheerios. Bad phone reception. Hanging up on you...


Boy, this tv show isn't so bad. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? This lady on the tv isn't even close. Yeppers, even I'm getting some of the questions right that she is messing up.


Yikes- she missed another question. Unbelivable!



Horrifying how silly some people can be yet I can't peel my eyes from the boob tube.

Mmmm. Cheerio crumbs. Yummy!


Every night this week has been full of family time. Family games, art and reading are awesome. I sure can't wait for tomorrow night for more family fun!

No comments: