Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lopsided Love

Mommy picked me up early today so we could get a head start on the long Christmas weekend. Boy, did we kick it off right. We went to kiddie heaven. Yep, that's right folks. The place to be is Yankee Candle. Lots and lots of little glass/breakable trinkets stupidly placed at super low levels. Just right to run up and down the perimeter of the store with my outstretched hand briskly grazing each item. The store manager loved me, a lot.....

When we got back home I went right to the tree and fixed the placement of the ornaments. I did a great job of fixing the white ornament, which was hanging onto its branch ever so wrong.





Yep, this is the one.


Hmm, the hook fell off. Wonder how that happened. I think I can fix it myself.


How did Mommy feel about these improvements? Some things are best left to the impartial party in the room to describe how such activities go. Roll the videotape, please!







As we were taking care of the tree, we thought we heard a noise outside. Since Roger was in the sunroom, Daddy went out to investigate. Good thing he did because there were four boxes being delivered! Thank goodness Mommy is a child and can't wait to open presents because one of them was for me and Mommy let me break into it early.


It was a foam floor puzzle of the alphabet and numbers. This is so cool. I found the most important letter right away!

And then helped Daddy push the puzzle pieces together. I'm such a great helper!
This picture serves no purpose other than invoking the feeling of wanting to reach out and pinch my cheeks!


And then I posed for a moment to take a serious shot. Even all serious I'm still a cutie!

And I leave you with a video that sums up my entire relationship with Mufasa.


No comments: