Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guess Who's Back!

Melissa survived! Despite my giving her the cold shoulder when I woke up and found out that Mommy and Daddy still weren't home, she stayed all morning and let me play in the garden. And she even agreed to come back. Some people are just saints!

Mommy maxed out the generous breakfast allowance at the Borgata and brought back blueberry muffins. That's me with my face buried in this super tasty treat.


I can't believe this whole muffin is mine. Wanna learn my secret to dominating the meal? Shove food in your face and make sure to lick all surfaces. Yes, babies do mark their territory just like doggies!


Oops. I may have been a bit overzealous and eaten the muffin wrapper with the muffin....

Oh, well. Just more bulk for my next dirty diaper!


During my three hour nap Daddy ran out in the pouring ran and picked out a very special Christmas tree- photo of our tree trimming time to follow later.
Once he was back we snuck in a little golf time. I'm starting to get the hang of 'Fore'!

No comments: