Monday, December 28, 2009

Transition To Toddlers

Has started. Today was my first official day transitioning to toddlerworld. It started out okay, complete with Mommy insisting on a photo shoot. I'm seeing a lot of first day of school photos in my future.

Oops, not ready for the camera quite yet.

Now, I am. Clapping for my first day in toddlerworld!


Oh, boy. Lots of new people to meet and names to learn. Best put my thinking cap on!



Enough pictures. Daddy, help! I'm ready to go to school now.


For real!

It went about as well as most changes in my life go. I cried. A lot...

When Mommy picked me up and heard about the toddler times, she picked me up and made me face my fear head on.. Off to toddlers we went and hung out with Miss N and the kiddos. It's not so bad from the comfort of Mommy's lap.
We swung by home and picked up Daddy for my quick check in with the doctor to make sure that it's just teething (molars, if you must) that's keeping me up at night. It's amazing the power of tugging my right ear.... But, the doc gave me the 'all clear' and we headed out to Chipotle to celebrate no ear infections.
Then we headed home for good and cheered Daddy for making a trip to the craft store and coming home with exactly what I needed. An art smock! We won't even talk about the fact that Mommy and I went to the same craft store yesterday to get an art smock, and only and art smock, and returned with lots of goodies sans an art smock. How embarassing to forget the only item on your shopping list!
Here I am cheering for Daddy. Note- the nuk has made its return this week. Super stressful transitions warrant my beloved pacifier.

No comments: