Saturday, December 05, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Yeppers, I've never been so excited to be back in my crib. I slept like a baby last night back in Mayberry. I'm headed back to see Dr. M this morning and then plan to rest up in hopes of heading back to school on Monday. Here's to a fever free weekend, baby!

I'm going to do something a bit unusual- show you a picture that doesn't show my best side. Though I doubt you'd look much better after having a week this eventful. You'll see me with my pedialyte bottle- we've formed a close bond during the hospital experience. I'll pick the bottle over the IV any day of the week!
Here is one that is more the snowfall outside than me, but I feel it is my duty to share the happenings of Mayberry with you.

And I leave you with a picture that seems to be a rarity these days- one of me smiling!
PS- when I get a chance, then I'll update you a bit on my hospital stay and tell you about my talent for creating embarassing situations for doctors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have missed you little munchkin, its been very boring at school without you!
I hope you are feeling better and come back soon.
Miss Kim