Wednesday, December 02, 2009

When Plans Go A Muck

So, remember yesterday I told you I was a headin' to school today? Well, there was that pesky little fever that spoiled my plans. Sooooo, I spent all morning napping in the family room pack n play and all afternoon propped on the couch while Mommy worked on forecast submissions. I heard lots of curse words mingled in with finance terms that I'm too young to care much about.

This is pretty much how I spent all afternoon 'propped up' on the couch while Mommy worked. Though I feel the need to warn you that I look pretty pathetic in this picture- kinda like pneumonia is a brewin'.



My fever broke and sometime around 6pm I got my first wind of the day. Then I was in bed by 8pm. Geez, you'd think someone was trying to make sure I'm ready for school in the morning!

No comments: