Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Throwin' Daddy Under The Yellow School Bus

This morning Mommy rushed around to leave for work so super early that Daddy had to get me ready. She plucked me out of my crib (where I was dancing, of course) and then plopped me on the bed next to Daddy. He said that Mommy needed to fix my totally out of control hair and she replied something like- "you really need to learn how to put Samantha's hair into pig tails, what would you do if I died in a car accident today?" Dear readers, are you sitting down for his reply?

Daddy promptly replied, "Samantha would get her first hair cut for your funeral."

Then the day got spicier when Daddy wrote "snack at 6am" instead of breakfast. Now he and I know perfectly well that I ate all I planned to, but the suckers at school ponied up a bonus snack when I grabbed my belly and sadly looked at them while going "uh, uh, uh". I may be a baby of few words, but man do I get my point across. A few minutes later this belly was doing a victory dance.

I had such fun today that I barely noticed that Mommy picked me up a whole hour late today. Mommy and Miss Kim chatted when she arrived and swapped stories about how animated I get whenever I see paint and see an art project in my future. I'm such a simple girl- life is truly amazing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Samantha,
Can you please draw a picture of Daddy with tire tracks on his head from where the bus ran over him?
Love,
Daddy

deevahgrl said...

Lil Dumps,

I would like a signed copy of that picture. Thanks.
Abby