Monday, December 21, 2009

Potty Time

Turns into party time when Samantha is in the house. We finally broke out the potty and I'm a big fan of hanging out in it. Yes, you read that right. I try to stand in the potty. I'm all about tricking Mommy into thinking I'm ready for the potty by saying yes when she asks if I want to use the potty. I nod so enthusiastically and say yes that she's fooled once again. Yay me!

Oh, went to Dr. M today and got the all clear for ears and pneumonia. I'm one healthy chick-a-dee!

Then we went to the quack who said I had to be taken out of daycare or I'd keep getting ear infections. You can imagine how happy we were to wait over an hour and pay our co-pay to hear this nonsense. You can also imagine how quickly Mommy called Dr. M to complain about this totally unrealistic assessment of avoiding AOM- medical speak for ear infections. I don't know who fears being stuck home all day, me or Mommy. She'd drive me nuts!

No comments: