Monday, December 14, 2009

Trim, It's Not Just For Records Retention

We trimmed the tree yesterday afternoon and, boy was it an adjustment for Mommy and Daddy. They thought they would whip out the ornaments and quickly relocate them to the tree and be done with it. Let me tell you something or two, Samantha style is much slower!

Daddy, I said a little to the left. It's gotta be totally straight!

Oops, even perfection takes a break when there's a diaper blowout in the house. Did I mention that I am school's most prolific pooper? Five dirty diaper a day, and that's just at school. They even mentioned the thought of skipping hummus once and a while with my whole wheat pita. As if! Meanwhile, it's just more belly button time at the changing table.

For anyone who has ever met Mommy, then you know how she is. She brought me 'my first ornaments' to decorate with markers. I'm only humoring her because I just love art projects. Between you and me, sometimes she's a bit much!
Daddy jumped in for that special moment of me putting the very first ornament on the tree. Of course it was the one I just decorated!


And here we are touching fingers, our special bonding ritual.


Annnnd, moment over! It's mine-I'm taking it back.



This is the cutest Christmas card I've ever received in my life- two Christmases to be exact!


Mommy was feeling a bit left out so we hopped to it and hung an ornament together. What a sap!

Who thinks we look alike?


Remember my OBSESSION with belly buttons? Enough said.


Found it!


After the tree trimming bonding time we moved on to another nightly ritual. Feeding the kitty cats. Roger is always first since he lets me pet him, I can get my cuddlies out with him.

No comments: