Monday, April 19, 2010

Baker's Corner

After an amazing spring break and awesome trip to the Please Touch Museum I headed to school bright and early this morning.  I came home to find Liz at our house.  Who is Liz?  I just learned today that she is spending three weeks at our house to take down all the horrific wallpaper glue and paint the walls and ceilings.  Mommy thought I could use a baking project to stay entertained- code for 'away from all the wallpaper stripping action in the kitchen.

Mommy made cookie dough balls for me to roll in colored sugar to then flatten out and bake.  We didn't really make it to the flatten out and bake part of the process. 


  Yummy, this red colored stuff is really tasty.




I think I tasted half the cookie dough balls.  Mommy said that this batch is for family only. No sharing.  What kind of lesson is this?  

No comments: