Monday, April 12, 2010

Blue Rooster in Mayberry

Mommy told me that I'd be getting picked up earlier than usual at school today and we'd have surprise visitors for the week.  Imagine my surprise when I saw those Arizona plate and AH and UB appeared at my school with Mommy.  We decided to go right for a walk to stretch our legs and check out Mayberry. We made the wise decision to head over to Blue Rooster for some snack and talkin' time.

Mommy carries my trail mix around snackin' time.  It's puffs, goldfish, yogurt melts and pumpkin seeds.  She's the bestest!

Here's how the talkin' went. 

Me- UB, are you ready to be the man in the house this week with Daddy running around Berlin?



UB- Yes, Samantha!  We're going to have lots of fun!



Me- Yay!  Did you know you just signed up for lots of shopping cart/stroller races, cooking and swingset playing? And painting, coloring, puzzles, book reading, walks, Dunkin Donuts munchkins, pancake house, Teaberry's, giggling and yellin?



UB- Woah!  Do you really think we can fit all that in one week?


Me- (thinking) Sucker!  This cute face hooks 'em everytime!  This is shaping up to be an amazing week!

No comments: