Friday, April 30, 2010

Almost There

Today we wind down week two of Liz, the painter, being with us and the entire main level (except the darned powder room) is officially painted. Boy, does it look so much better!  My room is wallpaper and glue free.  By next Tuesday I will have beautiful green wall.  Friday will be my curtains install and it will be time to start thinking about a big girl bed to go in my new room.

Joe came over tonight to put the toilet in the powder room.  He inspected the new vanity and realized our pipes are backwards for all the vanities made today.  Thankfully we had ordered pizza to take the sting out of that and the broken window in my room.  Guess I'm sleeping with the window open tonight and Joe's a comin' back in the morning.

Warning- read this passage with an open mind.

I've learned how to open the door to the bonus room and what finds I've found.  Besides sporting my variety of stripes today (yes, even my socks are striped, green and white, to match my top and bottom, right?) I found these kickin' black patent leather shoes.  And they're velcro to boot so I was able to put them on myself before Mommy even found me in the bonus room.

Here I am strutting my stuff in the freshly painted kitchen- what do you think?


 Think I'm cuter with a smile?  Check!


You really don't think I match?  I really don't think I care!


To pour salt into that wound I thought it would be great to bust out my winter hat because it's soft and hats should be worn on your head.


It makes slides so much more fun!


I put Roger in charge of keeping critters out of Daddy's garden.  I chose wisely as he is doing an awesome job!

No comments: