Monday, April 26, 2010

Statements Of Fact

I'm totally coming out of my shell with this whole talking thing.  Lest you think that I'm spouting mathematical equations at my age, I'll share with you my two favorite observations.

Noise!  It can be any kind.  Beeping, cars, horses, you name it.  It's all noise.  Summed up in one tiny word that I can use repeatedly throughout the day.  The English language is super efficient.

Water! I'm not picky. If I see a lake, river, stream, sink, toilet.  It's all water to me and I want you to know every time I see it. Driving, walking, sitting.  I'm your official water looker-outer-er.

I'm also a huge fan of horses but it's more fun to say 'neigh' and I do lots because there are four homes with horses on my street alone!  Oh, and don't forget the horse rein holder on Main Street. That's worthy of a 'neigh' every time I pass it.

Another fun one is 'shower'.  Every morning while I eat breakfast I hear the water rushing through the pipes when Daddy showers and I look up and say 'shower'.  That becomes 'I shower' and I put my name in the queue. Duckie and I are the best shower buddies ever.  Mommy scrubs my belly and I scrub Duckies!

No comments: