Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Weekend- Golden Eggs!

Before you read this post, I must warn you that my Mommy is either a saint or a meanie for capturing ALL of my memorable moments on camera.  I mean, seriously!

Case in point....My attempt as passing as the Easter Bunny runs a muck when I realize that these here ears are better suited as a necklace.


Why do you have to have that darned camera out so early in the morning.  What happened to a no flash zone?

Mommy's redeming quality?  She put a slinky in my basket.  These things are super cool.  I even made it go down the stairs.


Move over Queen Elizabeth- Princess Samantha is in the house!



I really can't believe what goes through Mommy's mind when she takes pictures like this one.  What happened to family loyalty?



After a rockin' breakfast with the folks and a sweet, sweet nap it was time to dress up and head over to Easter festivities at Bridget and Danny's house. But first a pose for the camera. Gosh, I'm so darned cute I want to pinch my cheeks.  BTW, Daddy taught me where my tush is and I'm happy to show you - just ask!



It was my second visit in one week to Bridget and Danny's house, so I walked right in and chickie and I made ourselves at home. 


And conveniently blocked the tv while I took dolly on a stroll around the living room.


Daddy took me outside to distract me from disrobing.  This is the most dressed up I've ever been and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it.  I kept trying to take it off and Daddy seemed to know the right moment to swoop by and pull my dress back down.  What a mind reader!


Finally- the big moment.  Easter egg hunt!  Being the littlest has its perks.  I got to find the first egg before the big kids ran around filling their basket with loot.



Hooray- the first egg.  And I'm so non-chalant about it.  Between you and me- inside I was cheering as loudly as my thinking brain would let me.  Did you hear it?



Alright tree, I'm a takin' this here egg and there's nothing you can do about it.



Wowsers- the golden egg!  Willy Wonka's got nothing on me!



Tired of pictures of me finding more eggs?  Find another blog?  This toddler rocks egg hunts!


This is my 'cool kid on the playground look'. I wear it well, don't I?



After my basket was overflowin' it was time to count up the loot.  There was lots of coinage and tattoos.  Can't wait to feed my college savings piggy bank and decorate my buddha belly.



I thought I'd be able to ecape a family photo but Mommy was too quick for me.  See how she's grabbing me tightly?  I figured I might as well smile, sort of!



Oh, Mommy. Why do you have to go and force me to take family pictures?  Payback's fun, isn't it?
See, my bloomers match my dress!  It was a family secret until Mommy pushed the picture thing.  Oh, and before you say anything about my thunder thighs-go pound sand!



After all that running around it was time to refuel on juice, horseradish hummus and cheerios.  What a life!



Busted!  I Elmo found an extra egg stash- that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! 


Remember the cheerios you didn't see earlier?  Well, Mommy was super embarassed, but I feel like we're almost family so I'll share with you my 'efficient' method for chomping on cheerios.
So, truth be told neither Mommy or Daddy wanted to watch me.  Mommy kept her tush firmly on the dining room chair and Daddy hung out with the boys outside.  Me?  I made myself the puck and scored a goal.

Who took these pictures?  Really, I'm not sure, but they do say a lot about me, don't they?
Remember all my tush comments?  Well, here it is!

No comments: