Friday, April 02, 2010

Clean Up

Things have been super, super busy with all the home improvements and me being a toddler and all.  Fortunately, we have the good sense to take breathers and enjoy down time together.  Oh, and the hardwood floors let me move my chairs around to suit my ever changing fancy.

And Mommy has a camera to capture these moments.


Mommy asked Daddy to sweep up.  Thankfully, I was right there to lend lots and lots of support.


And, when she wasn't looking, swiped the sweeper from Daddy and raced around the kitchen.  That's supposed to me my job.  There's nothing me and my blankie can't do!




Ugh, when did Mega Blocks get to be so heavy?



In preparation for Easter Mommy picked up so eggs for me to practice.  I pretended to plant them in my garden.



They grew quite nicely, so I picked them.

And then looked inside and found LITTLE PEOPLE.  Hooray!


 Hey- aren't these automatically refilled each time I open them?


Mommy, that's your job.  Hop to it!



Oh, Oh.  I see another egg.


Me thinks I need to grow another few inches before the weekend!

No comments: