Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dogs In A Tunnel, Toddler On A Bridge

I know most of you spend Sunday mornings relaxing with family.  Me?  I spend it trying new things.  Today was perfect for testing out my new tunnel (thanks Great Grandma Pat!) and seeing if doggy will fit.


I'm thinking just a little brute force will do the trick.



Yeppers on that.



After all this excitement and it was only 8am, Daddy called it.  Rain outside, check.  Mommy and Samantha to Freehold Mall, check.  Here I am inside the mushroom ride that is supposed to require quarters but enterains just the same for me without.



Smile for the camera!



Can you see me?  I'm poking  through the lower right window.


Then we ran right upstairs to toddler paradise.  See the carousel in the background?  Here I am on the way down from a successful run up the bridge.



And taking the horsey on a ride.



After much fun at the mall, we went to Target and Wegmans. Forgetting something at each place is Mommy's specialty. Good thing Daddy is thoughtful and runs out after we get back from the store to get the things on Mommy's list that she forgot about. I used this time to nap peacefully.

Then it was toddler computer games at the library.



Need headphones to keep quiet. It is the library after all.

No comments: