Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I Wear Short Shorts

I'll share one pictureless story. I have a boyfriend and he's super cute and super sweet. He entertains me at school every morning.  Even our Mommies get along.  I see a great future ahead!

Oh, and I totally wore short shorts today and everyone loved my pastey white, elephant trunk legs. I sure know how to make an entrance!  Don't believe me?  Well, let me back up to earlier today and you can see the glaring evidence yourself.

We are knee deep in the middle of a whole house face-lift and this week that means taking a wet saw to our rock wall and carving out enough space to install a 500 pound limestone mantel. Pictures of the house to follow much, much later.

Anyhoo- Mommy had to clear everything out of the family room and that meant cluttering up my precious playroom.  Anyone who has spent more than three minutes with me knows that I HATE HATE HATE disorder.  Mind you that the definition of 'disorder' is made by me and my vast expertise and is subject to change at my whim.

What on earth is the garden door doing open?



And the garden on my puzzle mat?




No, no I say!


Imagine me rolling up my sleeves and getting ready to show you my muscles.



Hey, how 'bout that?  Those squats really have been building my leg muscles.



Stretch the body!



Almost there!



Phew- that wasn't sooo bad. All this before school.  I sure hope Mommy packed me a super hearty lunch! 


All better.  I just can't believe that Mommy thinks clutter is okay.



Because it's sure not okay with this camper!!!




Daddy, hurry home. San Diego doesn't need you as much as I do. Mommy can't push the swing as high as you can!

No comments: