Saturday, April 10, 2010

Outside! Outside!

School is awesome- they have this thing with bubbles.  And so do I!!!!



Remember how much trouble I got into for not sharing?  Well, I decided it was worth risking another talking to and got my drivin' on.  NJ laws stink the big one.  I am totally ready to drive.  I know I'll be way better than Mommy.  She is a horrible driver!!




Here I am playing with one of the push toys in my quest to let people think I'm sharing the car.  Which I am.. for the moment.




And I'm suddenly back at the car.  Outta the way, Lauren. I share lots of things, but this car is mine mine mine!



1 comment:

Murray Time said...

Hey babe - maybe you can come check out my ride sometime. It's pretty sweet - it has eyes, four wheels, and a horn that honks!!! Overall, it's pretty sweet. Although, I might get that Xzibit guy to come over and put some rims on it.