Saturday, April 24, 2010

Herb Garden In The Making

With all the home improvement projects going on, Mommy has decided it's high time to clean out the storage room that largely goes weeks without human contact.    She is going through boxes, one at a time.  Me?  I'm ripping of post-it notes one at a time.  Purple.  Matches my pants!


Then I took a quick break to have some water. 



And, of course, shared with my dolly.


After we tackled a few more boxes it was time to head over to the nursery to pick out some herbs.  I opted for the tried and true selection method.  Taste which pot has the bestest dirt.



Sure ended up with a bunch this way.  Daddy, look out.  There's another gardener in this family!



A shoeless gardner, to be specific.



Hope they don't charge me for my shoes on the way out.



Crappers, how do these things get back on my feet?

No comments: