Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tweet Tweet

Boy, time flies like a bird!  I can't believe my spring break with AH and UB is coming to a close.  It's our last day together and we did what all toddlers love to do- headed straight to the book store and toy store. Life is grand.  

I am pretty sure there was some slick stuff going on and I ended up with a birthday present, but I'm not sure what went down. I do know that Mommy picked out some blocks to thread and we headed home straight away to break them in. 

Here we are taking them all out of the box to inventory the goods.


Quite a selection, me thinks.



I can't remember what I was doing in this one, but I sure got a kick out of it!



Seriously, I ended up on the floor laughing so hard.



Ah, back to business.  What business is this exactly?


Thankfully, AH is a great teacher.  I think I understand now.  Put the thread through the hole in the bead.



Why did they make this darned string so long.  I'm not tall enough to put the bead on myself.


Thanks, AH!



Four wasn't enough to make a pretty necklace.  Here comes #5.  


After a solid week of fun and adventures it's time for one more.  AH and UB are spending the evening with me while the parental units head out to a wedding.  Can you believe I wasn't invited?  At least I get to have my own fun tonight.  And we'll kick it off with a great photo of the three of us in front of the new mantel.



Bet I fooled you into thinking we all ran over to the fireplace, sat down and smiled nicely the first time, huh? Well, I ask you to use the photos below as a visual of how the events truly unfolded- according to guest blogger, Mommy.

Step #1- Grab Samantha.  Everyone else smile!



Step #2- Line 'er up. Everyone else smile!





Step #3- Samantha inspects the wall to make sure it's still holding the house up.  Everyone else smile!


Step #3- Samantha finally gets around to looking at the camera.  Everyone else smile!


Step #4- Winner!
















I had a great week and sure hope you can come back soon, AH and UB!

No comments: