Thursday, April 29, 2010

Have You Seen Bo-Bo?

With our house turned a bit upside down these past two weeks, we haven't had all that much time for adventures. My art table and supplies have been tucked away and all my toys are heaped in one big pile in my toy room.

What has my diaper in a bunch?  I've gotten in the groove of watching Bo-Bo in the mornings.  A ritual started when AH and UB were here and we were trying to be quiet in the mornings to let them sleep in until at least 6am.  So, Mommy and I faithfully grab some food and we'd snuggle on the couch to watch the big, purple dinosaur sing songs while I ate breakfast.

This morning I went into the family room, admired the new color on the walls and the white (not peach semi-gloss!) ceiling and went to the couch to fetch the remote.  Mommy said that we couldn't watch Barney today. What?  I turned around and cried a bit while repeating several times, 'uh-oh'.   The tv was gone!

After some detective work on my part, I discovered the tv has been temporarily relocated to my toy room while paint dries.  What????

Bring Bo-Bo back!

No comments: