Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Buddha Belly Says, "Feed Me!"

There are few things in life better than the Chicken Dance Elmo and a phone that makes so much noise it causes Mommy to run for cover.  Thankfully, AH and UB are in it to win it and even faked a smile or two after Elmo's 500th chicken dance of the day.

I even put him on the chair as a throne to make sure we properly cheered him on.


After all that dancing you'd think I'd be ready for an early nap, but nopers. It was breakfast, round two.  To the Blue Rooster we went!  Mommy was smart and asked for water in a cup and toast to be served to yours truly stat.   Turns out that when my belly is receiving food then I'm much happier and so are my table mates.



You might like coffee, but water is all I need in life.  Well, besides the big, purple dinosaur!




We brought Mallory in for breakfast with us and I did my darndest to make her sit upright and be my buddy.  It's a lot harder than it looks.  I ended up settling for coloring in my brand new journal, courtesy of AH and UB.  Thanks!  



I'm pretty sure we're super close to convincing AH and UB to give up their golden years and move into our detached garage.  Please, please post a comment on this post encouraging them to give up retirement comforts and be my permanent friends!


Dude, have you tried pooping lots and lots of pumpkin seeds.  It ain't pretty!



If you look at this picture closely, then you might think this is my constipated look.  You'd be wrongers.  This is my, 'I'm a total ham for the camera and want to give you lots of smiles' look.


Still can't see it?



Try this one.




So you're not buying the whole happy camper thing, huh?  Well, check out this beauty of a moment with UB.  He was a bit timid with the whole swing pushing in the beginning until he saw Mommy pushing me so hard I practically flipped over the top bar.  He cut loose, pushed me higher and higher and even gave me low fives on the way back. 


Don't forget the high fives!


After wearing UB out, AH did a quick swap out and jumped right in with high fives.  Life is grand!



Woah, I totally spoke too soon.  AH and UB surprised me with my favorite illegal treat. Dunkin' Donuts munchkins.  These things are the tastiest things I've ever had and I only get them on super special occasions. Me thinks visitors all the way from Arizona totally fits that bill!  Yummy!






Better eat this one quick so I can go down the slide and pretend I never got a munchkin.  Maybe I can snag a few over my usual limit of three.


I totally impressed them with my ladder climbing skills. I might be short, but man can I climb!



And race cars off the deck.



What you aren't seeing from this picture is that I totally chased AH all around the garden and swing set to snag another munchkin.  I think I just burned off the calories from the earlier treats!




I think I'll ignore the whole 'no eating and exercise' advise.  I think munchkins, AH and swings go together perfectly!


With some kisses thrown in for good measure. Kiss! Kiss!

No comments: