Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Anatomy 101

So, this is my most favorite plotting pose.
And it was perfect to watch Samantha open birthday presents from Aunt Nancy and Alex after they got back from Italy.  Beautiful!
Back to my plotting.  I found Samantha's goggles.
And went swimming in the kitchen.
Kick, kick!
This is super dee dooper fun!

We went for a car ride and Samantha wanted to rest.  Mommy handed me a bunch of books and explained to Samantha that she gave them to me so she could sleep.  I piped up and told Mommy that I couldn't sleep because I was crying too much to be sleepy.

Back home I tried to lick Mommy's foot.  She said, "no".
I told her, "I a kitten.  Am a kitten. I am a kitten. I'm a 'pposed to lick things"


Later, Mommy and I chatted and it went something like this-
Mommy, "Christina, what makes a boy a boy?"
"Penises"
"What makes a girl a girl?"
"Butt cracks"  giggle, giggle, giggle. I know the real answer, but sometimes being silly on Mommy is too much fun.

Then the fun ended.  We got sick. We have a bug and it isn't fun.


No comments: