Sunday, July 21, 2013

Support Local Business Saturday

So, Mommy walked into my room saying a sorta silent prayer for dry undies.  She looked at me and I flashed her a grin and said, " I didn't put boogers in my mouth!"

Then we celebrated by Samantha throwing us a rock concert.
And then we ooed and ahhed over my patriotic hand print.
Then, we  continued my dry undie celebration with pancakes at Blue Rooster. Samantha colored.

And I did my best to resist eating markers.  It's really hard being two.

I mean really, really hard being two.

We went home and watched some television to give Mommy a break.  Mommy walked into the family room and asked where the remote was.
 Samantha said, "I hid it so Christina wouldn't get it."
I piped up, "The other remote is in the tissue box."
And that is where Mommy found the super small Apple TV remote.
Ha!

Then, after naps, Aley and James came over. We did a science experiment with Mentos candy. The picture doesn't really show how neat the trick is.




So, look at this video and run!



Then Samantha pushed me on the swing.

Yay teamwork!

Then we decided Mommy wanted mushroom and black olive pizza.  Cranbury Pizza to the rescue where Samantha announced to the entire town that she was drinking without back washing.  And then we had Gil & Berts.  Yummy!

Do you know how hard the Mommies tried to take a good picture of all four of us?  Not gonna happen but it sure was fun to try.

No comments: