Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pretty Pink Paradise- Undies Style

I am in love with my backyard.
And my garden.

But most of all, I am in love with Aunt Nancy's make up drawer.  So much so that we might be headed to the mall to buy replacement lipstick for the one I loved so much that I might have used right up while we were in Indianapolis last month.

This face needs lipstick, right?

So does this one. At least Christina thinks so.  Actually, Mommy loved this lipstick so much that she bought it for herself. Way to go Christina!

It looks good on me too, right?

We had a great time until Christina ran head first into the sharp corner of a display table and we had to find ice to fix the dent in her forehead.  Ouch!

On the car ride home, Christina blurted out, " I was just thinking about Target."
Mommy laughed out loud!


Doing our best sad/Reese Witherspoon impressions when Mommy asked us to pose for our mug shots.  It was a really rough day in the land of bad choices.

Tricked ya!
And then we made a video for cousin Lauren and Caroline, who flew all the way from California to hang out with us!





The best part of today? Christina is fully potty trained, even at night. See ya later diapers!

No comments: