Friday, July 05, 2013

Trifecta

You know what?  Plums help you poop.  Not that I need help, but pooping is fun when you're two.

Poop is also fun when you're five.
You know what else is fun?  Sesame Place.  Samantha couldn't stop talking about it all day yesterday.  She told me all about the duck ride.  How we never went on it before is a mystery. It is now her most favorite ride and she wants us all to go on it.

We did and it was so much fun!

Then we hugged it out with Abby Cadabby!
And Elmo.

And where would I be without my weekly carousel fix?

Nowhere, I tell you, nowhere.

Cheese!
Riding a fake truck is the only way I roll these days.  Real trucks make noise and that scares me.


We went to Counts Castle and I almost cried at how much water and action is going on inside the castle.  Lots of water, noise and people.  Oh, my!  We didn't stay in the castle long.  The rest of the field trip was great though!

No comments: