Thursday, July 04, 2013

Epic Fail

Check out our most beautiful castle. 
Made my yours truly.


And my little yours truly.
Ever wonder what Mommy does when we are playing peacefully?  She blogs or makes photo albums.  She is super de duper focused!
But not so much she can't smile for me!

She then took us grocery shopping and someone made a bad choice.  It wasn't me!

We needed a break from bad choices and headed to the pool.  Mommy had a brilliant idea.  I wanted french fries. So, instead of buying it for me she went to the stand and got change for a $5 bill.  She explained that I was learning money and would it be okay if I ordered by myself and learn what things costs.  They agreed.

I went to the stand and asked for french fries.  They told me $3 so I handed them my entire bunch of money and they took what they needed and handed me back what they didn't need.  French fries?  Check? Lesson in money?  Fail!


No comments: